Power & Construction Group, Inc. is seeking qualified candidates with diverse backgrounds and talents to join our team. All positions are full time, year round unless otherwise stated.
Candidates for ALL Field Positions must possess the following in order to be considered:
- Valid NYS Driver's License (unless otherwise stated)
- Reliable Transportation
- Positive Attitude
- Record of Reliability
- Desire to be trained in the safe performance of the work
Potential Candidates must have the ability to:
- Arrive on the job site on time wearing proper attire and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Take direction from Foreman, Clients, Safety Representatives and Management
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with the public and Clients
- Perform extensive physical labor, including but not limited to: digging with a hand bar or shovel to expose live utilities, heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, climbing into and out of trenches and manholes, over and under obstacles
- Work outdoors year round in all types of weather
- Demonstrate safe and proper use and maintenance of all company tools and equipment
The following applies for ALL Management Positions:
Responsibilities include overseeing all trades and effectively managing daily on site activities. Engage and professionally interact with design professionals, consultants and clients while successfully directing subcontractors and other construction related personnel in planning, coordinating and safely executing the work in accordance with the contract documents, schedule and budget. Work closely with Project Managers and fulfill an integral role in each project.
May have access to some proprietary information. Must keep information confidential and share only as per management guidelines.
Must be flexible in changes to schedule and travel.
Must have understanding of construction terms, scheduling, and planning concepts. Excellent organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills required.
Mechanical aptitude, basic math skills, proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
Valid NYS Driver's License, reliable transportation, positive attitude and record of reliability are a must.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon passing a DOT Physical, drug screen, background check and driver's license check, and candidates must maintain passing results throughout the term of employment with P&CG.
Current openings are posted below. Click the link at the bottom of the job description to apply now.