P&CG is seeking a qualified CDL-A Driver in the Williamsport, PA area. Must have a valid PA CDL A license in good standing.
P&CG has both full time and part time positions.
No weekend work required.
- Drive motor vehicles in hauling and delivering new and scrap utility poles
- Operate trucks equipped with grapple booms, flatbed and/or dump trailers
- Perform the safe loading, unloading, and delivering of new and scrap poles
- Operate vehicles safely and in compliance with all traffic laws
- Perform routine inspections and maintenance on vehicles such as checking oil, water, and tires. Report irregularities to supervisor and/or shop supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Refer to Requirements for All Field Positions above
- Have a minimum of 4 years prior experience as CDL-A
- Provide verifiable employment record for the past three years
- Provide evidence of any truck driving experience for the past 10 years
- Meet all FMCSA regulations for driving a tractor - trailer
- Pass mandatory drug screening, have no record of a positive drug test with any previous employer within the past 10 years
- Have no lifting or physical restrictions
- Demonstrate the ability to perform the essential functions of a P&CG driver through completion of a physical performance test
- Knowledge of operation, preventative maintenance and servicing requirements of trucks and other construction equipment