Midlands Therapy SChttp://midlandstherapysc.com/
P&CG has multiple openings for Street Lighting Technicians in its growing electric division.
We are willing to train the right individuals.
- Perform work from aerial devices and ladders to install and maintain streetlights and related equipment
- Assist with all aspects of work from the ground
- Clear work area and maintain safe job site conditions
- Work around hazardous equipment, energized parts or equipment
Refer to Requirements for All Field Positions above
Must either have a Valid NYS CDL, or have the ability to obtain within 90 days
Must be able to:
- Withstand exposure to hot and cold environments
- Withstand exposure to all kinds of weather while completing work assignments
- Work efficiently and effectively from heights
- Use meters and other testing devices on secondary voltages up to 600 volts
- Have the endurance necessary to perform the duties assigned tasks
- Lift, move and maneuver up to 60 pounds on an occasional basis, and up to 10 pounds on a continuous basis
- Full time, year- round work
-Weather permitting, this is a minimum 40 hour per week job, five days per week.
- Potential for overtime, as 8 – 12 hour days can be expected.
-Must be able to work long hours and overtime during holidays, emergencies, weekends, etc.
-Subject to call out work