P&CG has an opening for a Field Construction Coordinator in its electric subway division.
Field Construction Coordinators assist the Project Manager and Superintendent in managing underground utility installation projects.
- Review project construction documents
- Update and monitor all construction documents with changes and addenda
- Collect daily production information
- Verify installed quantities with Inspector and Owner representative
- Develop, organize and track office documents as directed by the Project Manager and Superintendent
- Monitor and document material testing for the project
- Accept deliveries, very quantities and note any discrepancies
- Other duties as assigned by Project Manager and Superintendent.
- Will work outside and in a job trailer
Refer to Requirements for All Field Positions Above