Midlands Therapy SChttp://midlandstherapysc.com/
KBH Environmental has an opening for an Equipment Operator.
Will operate heavy equipment including backhoes, dozers, vacuum trucks, loaders, etc.
• 1 - 5 years previous operator experience
• Possess mechanical aptitude
• CDL Class A or B and clean driving record.
• 40 Hour HAZWOPER Training
• 10 Hour OSHA Training
• NYSDOL Asbestos License a plus
• Hazmat Familiarity
• Must have the ability to lift 50 lbs. and work in a physically strenuous and demanding job in all types of weather.
• Must be flexible to changes in schedule, extensive travel and be available for "on call" status.
• Ability to read a map and follow directions is a must.
• Refer to Requirements for All Field Positions above.
Must be able to safely and efficiently operate equipment according to all applicable regulations. Must have knowledge of safety procedures and hazards relating to construction and equipment operation. Perform pre-trip inspections and any minor maintenance to ensure safe, efficient operation. Complete appropriate driver logs. Must have an understanding of basic environmental regulations, including but not limited to EPA RCRA, TSCA, DOT Hazmat, ICR-56, and NY PCB regulations. Perform non-routine and occasionally heavy labor tasks related to on-site industrial waste, hazardous waste, operations and maintenance. Maintain appropriate log of activities. Assignments are undertaken independently on a regular basis. This position requires "on call" availability for spill response activities 24/7.