Midlands Therapy SChttp://midlandstherapysc.com/
KBH Environmental has an opening for a Field Technician.
Field Technicians assist field crews with various projects such as clean up and removal of hazardous and non - hazardous chemical spills and confined space entry work. Involves lifting, loading and manipulating a variety of equipment.
• 40 Hour HAZWOPER Training
• 10 Hour OSHA Training
• NYSDOL Asbestos License. Supervisor preferred.
• Must have the ability to lift 50 lbs. and work in a physically strenuous and demanding job in all types of weather.
• Must be familiar with and able to use basic hand tools.
• Must be flexible to changes in schedule, travel and be available for "on call" status
• Ability to read a map and follow directions is a must.
• Refer to Requirements for All Field Positions above
Field Technicians must have an understanding of basic environmental regulations, including but not limited to EPA RCRA, TSCA, DOT Hazmat, ICR-56, and NY PCB regulations. Perform non-routine and occasionally heavy labor tasks related to on-site industrial waste, hazardous waste, operations and maintenance. Collect samples and maintain documentation and chain of custody. Operate trucks, pumps, vacuum equipment, generators, and other machinery/equipment. Maintain appropriate log of activities. Assignments are undertaken independently on a regular basis. This position requires "on call" availability for spill response activities 24/7.