Midlands Therapy SChttp://midlandstherapysc.com/
Summary: Assists environmental field crews with various projects such as clean up and removal of hazardous & non-hazardous chemical spills and confined space entry work. Involves lifting, loading, and manipulating a variety of equipment.
• Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
• 40 Hour HAZWOPER Training
• 10 Hour OSHA Training
• NYSDOL Asbestos License. Supervisor preferred.
• Must have the ability to lift 50 lbs. and work in a physically strenuous and demanding job in all types of weather.
• Must be familiar with and able to use basic hand tools.
• Must be flexible to changes in schedule, travel and be available for “on call” status
• Ability to read a map and follow directions is a must.
•NY CDL Class A or B in good standing is a plus
Field Technicians must have an understanding of basic environmental regulations, including but not limited to EPA RCRA, TSCA, DOT Hazmat, ICR-56, and NY PCB regulations. Performs non-routine and occasionally heavy labor tasks related to on-site industrial waste, hazardous waste, operations and maintenance. Collects samples and maintains documentation and chain of custody. Operates trucks, pumps, vacuum equipment, generators, and other machinery/equipment. Maintains appropriate log of activities. Assignments are undertaken independently on a regular basis. This position requires “on call” availability for spill response activities 24/7.
Refer to Candidates for All Field Positions above