Power & Construction Group is adding CDL-B drivers to the team. Drivers will be assigned to either the Gas, Underground Utilities, or Civil divisions and are home every night.
- Drive company vehicle (usually a 6 wheel dump truck) in compliance with all safety, traffic laws and DOT regulations
- Perform routine inspection and maintenance on vehicles such as checking fluid levels and tires. Report irregularities to supervisor and Director of Fleet
- Pick up and deliver job site materials and aggregates as directed.
- Will be required to perform construction labor tasks when not driving. Training will be provided.
- Ability to drive a manual is preferred
- Valid, clean NY State CDL Class B
- Ability to pass and maintain a current DOT physical
- Minimum of 2 years relevant driving experience
- Have no lifting or physical restrictions
- Possess a solid knowledge of DOT regulations and load securement requirements
- OSHA 10 Certification
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with the public and Clients
- Work outdoors year round in all types of weather
- Demonstrate safe and proper use and maintenance of all company tools and equipment
Any offer of employment is contingent upon passing a DOT Physical, drug screen, background check and driver's license check, and candidates must maintain passing results throughout the term of employment with P&CG.